Come Join us in making your dreams come
$$BE PREPARED TO SELL
Your Neighborhood Farmers' Market is the largest community farmers market in The Greater Houston Area and growing, we
are always on the look-out for small, local farmers who share our vision of providing fresh, high-quality produce.
What a great opportunity to:
- Turn your hobby into a career
- Brand your business in multiple areas
- Make a profit $$$$$$$
- Meet new customers
- Build Your Brand
- Sells items you crafted and produced (no direct
Your Neighborhood Farmers Market Operates as a mobilized monthly market, that host events in Affluent and Vibrate neighborhoods
weekly. We are a VIP market currently accepting applications for selective vendors who are local growers, producers of food, artisan, food trucks, crafters, music entertainers
If you want to grow your business in multiple markets please submit your application and download all required forms
below. All application is subject for approval. You must be a member to participate at any of the markets.
For new vendors:
- You must submit vendor application for Board review, along with all permits, insurances and licenses you might need.
- Once aprroved you must submit registration fee $65 (which include $30 application fee & $35 membership fee)
- You will receive a invite of each market to participate
- Once you receive a market invite you will submit your vendor fee to guarantee your 10x10 booth space.
Items to send: For more information go to Market Rules
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Sales Permit
- Food & Manufactoring license (if applied)
- GL Insurance
- Pictures of your products ( if you can't down load the file click here and
- Picture of your Booth set-up